Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun, has approved the constitution of an Ad hoc Committee for the state’s Muslim Pilgrims to 2023 Hajj Operations.
A statement issued by the Secretary to the State Government, Tokunbo Talabi, in Abeokuta on Monday named:
1. Prof Kamaldeen Balogun – Amirul Hajj
2. Imam Dr Tajudeen Ashaye – Chairman
3. Sheikh Iskeel Lawal (Consultant to the Governor on Religious Affairs)
4. Imam Sadeeq Alabi Ibrahim
5. Imam Abdul-Lateef Ismail
6. Alhaji (Imam) Ismail Ayanbadejo
7. Otutu Wasiu Olutayo
8. Imam Uthman Fasasi Akeukanwo
9. Alhaji Tunde Oladunjoye
10. Dr Kamilu Akano,
11. Sulaimon Olawale Ajani
12. Alhaja Bisola Aliu
13. Alhaja Raji Yemi Kudirat.